BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to 2010

Welcome to the 2010s... the decade where, supposedly, everything will change. After all, there's the end of the world to face in just two years, end of my college career, marriage, kids, turning 30... but that's all just speculation.

Let's try and face this year first.

With foreclosures, the breaking of many hearts, and illnesses already revealed, 2010 isn't looking too bright.

Here's to making the best of it.

Resolutions tend to fail, so I'm just trying to get through the year following one simple goal:
Step out of my comfort zone.

Meaning, whenever I catch myself not doing something because it would make me feel uncomfortable, I have to learn to just do it, and adjust mentally so that this experience isn't entirely torturing and instead beneficial. An interesting man once wrote that the key to success is expanding your comfort zone and thus your possibilities, so I'm up for giving it a try.

0 comments: